Friday, February 25, 2011

Welcome to Crazy-thinks


SAWASDEE !! " Welcome to Crazy-Thinks ". We are composed of students from the foreign Languages department at Bangna Commercial College.  We have interested information in our block.We will shared it for you and I hope you will enjoy : ))

Our group has 1 boy and 6 girls.  My member in my group that we help to do this block.


The polite girl.


Hello! I'm Mai. I'm 18 years old. I live in Samutprakarn. I like to play badminton.


The lovely girl


Sawasdee kha. I'm Joy. I'm 18 years old. I live in Samutprakarn. I like to play volleyball with my friends.




Hi. I'm Leb. I'm 18 years old. I like to sleep and listen music.

The Confident girl


Sawasdee kha.  I'm Kwan. I'm 18 years old. I like to play guitar very much.

The Sexy girl

Hi I'm Mint. I'm 18 years old. I like to eat chocolate a lot.

The Artist girl



 
Hello. I'm Aom. I'm 18 years old. I live in Bangpu,Samutprakarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment